We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme... so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.041
Astro Pixel Processor 1.041
- Fixed, in regstration of frames, sometime a null pointer exception pops-up from the Find Best Registration Hypothesis module. This message popped-up because several exceptions weren't properly handled. The errors had no impact though on the registration result, but were rather annoying.
- Fixed, error in new preview filter slider panel, gave error on EDT drawing due to not setting GUI change on EDT thread.
- Fixed, calculation of needed HDD space for light frame integration task wasn't correct when Multi-Band Blending was used.
- Added, console panel with output of processes is now added.
- Fixed, during a "big" multiple view calculation, the GUI could freeze due to an error in one of the algebra modules.
- Improvement, speed of Hessian creation in Trust Region Levenberg Marquardt algorithms has been increased.
- Improvement, upgraded to latest version of EJML Matrix library.
- Improvement, multiple view algorithms now support 10000 stars in the multiple view solution (used to be 6000), so mosaic solutions should be more robust now.
- Fixed, GUI imageviewer, while scrolling in the imageviewer, sometimes the gui froze while scrolling due to drawing of a new histogram while scrolling.
- SPEED Increase and Fixed, light integration with outlier rejection was slow due to inefficient array creation. This improvement/fix should really help with integration of big stacks.
- Fixed, while running a preview filter, the tooltips (if enabled in the CFG menu) will be temporarily disabled. Other wise the tooltips can be a bit annoying while using the preview filter.
Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions