2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net
2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.034
Astro Pixel Processor 1.034
- FIXED - prevent crash if APP runs out of HDD space ( APP uses file mapping for stacking, so needs HDD space to do it's work) (Kees, Marc)
- FIXED Check APP behaviour when license server is down. - If the license server is down or if you don't have an active internet connection, You will get a proper warning now of this. (Mabula, Yves)
- FIXED, RGB Combine tool didn't work, now works.
- IMPROVEMENT Complete Rebuild of the Correct Vignetting , Remove Light Pollution, calibrate background, star color calirbation tools. No longer a pop-up window, windows are integrated in the left panel, making the tools much easier to work with on single screen setups. Enabled zooming in/out in these tools, so you can zoom in now in big images to place small area select boxes. Star color calibration can only be done after background calibration, and the user gets a proper warning to do background calibration first. File list panel is minimized during tool, so user can work with a larger image viewer window.
- IMPROVEMENT MacOS installer and APP now with new Icons with tranparant background, (thank you Marc!)
- CHANGED Enabled memory dumps for problem bug solving
- CHANGED Memory management of the APP is totally reconfigured, which should reduce RAM memory system requirements for APP, while maintaining throughput.
Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions