Clear all

Why should i Buy APP

(@evolve)
Brown Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

Now i finished my first poor result from APP

The Same Pictures i used in DSS too

The result are almost same.

My own experience on both systems are on the same basic level.

I feel the APP has a better UI but I also ab bit overloaded with the functions in my first try.

What is the biggest advantage of APP ?

How can i got better results that it makes the price worth.

Existing a Wiki where all functions are explained with samples ? Sometimes i read 3 Times an i even don't know what I doing there ^^

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Putting APP and DSS on the same level is a bit of a stretch I think. It depends on your data as well, but APP has superior data calibration. This is not just my opinion, but that of independent tests and the fact you can extremely easily create mosaics and such. It has best-in-class registration and way more advanced optical distortion correction. Just to name a few things. 🙂

Before I became a moderator, I was a user and APP sold me straight away when I was creating mosaics from my data, while I was still taking the data(!), I did that to test if the mosaic would work out nicely. Doing that on the fly while taking my data was a mindblowing experience and it still is. Try to make this in an hour, fully automatic using DSS:

SouldAndHeart Mosaic small

Tony liked
ReplyQuote
(@evolve)
Brown Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

OK, i didnt touched mosaik until now. But i Think i Should start to understand the Functions more maybe i just did the wrong settings. Just Following a YouTube Video settings is not a solution in my mind because than i have the same results like in DSS. Test and try is no solution to understand what happens with case X and setting Y. start to study all algorithm is no solution (life is too short) too, i think. So how can i progress in a middle way 

ReplyQuote
Share: