What to do about st...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

What to do about star analysis failure

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@psy1280)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Trying to integrate three nights of data. I got the error message that star analysis failed (as did my general integration attempt). I 'Blinked' each of these subs in Pisinsight, and yes, they all definitely had stars. How can I proceed?

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@psy1280 Hi Joseph,

Sorry for your troubles. What version of APP are you using? What OS are you on?

Thanks, Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@psy1280)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Thank you for your response. I'm using version 1.082 with Windows 10 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@psy1280 Please upgrade to 1.083.4 and see if that solves your problem.

ReplyQuote
(@psy1280)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Can you please tell me how to upgrade? I don't see any option to do that in APP.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@psy1280 This can be done by downloading the newer installer from https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/my-account/

ReplyQuote
(@psy1280)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Please help with this. I don't know what you mean by the "newer installer"....When I go to 'my account' and go to the download I see: 

Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta9-amd64 Windows

Is this the download? You said I needed to download 1.083.4, however I don't see this option anywhere. Could you give me more specific information on how to find this download?

Much thanks

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@psy1280 Hi Joseph, my apologies. The downloads section of the APP website has changed and I wasn't aware of this.

The download that you found is for APP 2.0,.0-beta9 and this indeed is a newer version that you can use if you want. Or you can go for 1.083.4 as I recommended before and the download for that version can be found here: https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/appreleases/downloads/

HTH, Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: