Unable to download ...

Share:

10th Feb 2020 - APP 1.076 beta 3 is available... check the release notes !

APP 1.076 beta 3 download links (Windows, MacOS, Linux RPM&DEB) are here (must be logged in !)

2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

[Solved] Unable to download the new 1.067 version with owners license  

RSS

(@explorer7377)
White Dwarf Customer
September 28, 2018 03:05  

I purchased the owners license the other day and activated the license on the previous free version I had loaded but now trying to upgrade to newest version. However, when I save the file, I am getting an error saying there is no files in the zip file or it is an invalid zip. How do I get the upgraded versions especially with the next newest release?

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
September 28, 2018 11:20  

Hi @explorer737,

I have verified all download links, especially on the Owner license. They all work fine, and the zip files are okay, they are clearly not corrupted.

I can only assume that for some reason the download failed when you tried.

Can you please try again and let me know if it's fine now ?

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@explorer7377)
White Dwarf Customer
October 1, 2018 14:13  

Hi Mabula,

I replied back to your direct email. Download worked fine on Windows Enterprise and transferred the file via thumb drive to the Windows 10 PC. Worked perfectly upon upload. Not sure the issue with Windows 10 other than possible updates caused an issue. File transfer seemed easiest solution.

CJ

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
October 1, 2018 14:38  
Posted by: explorer7377

Hi Mabula,

I replied back to your direct email. Download worked fine on Windows Enterprise and transferred the file via thumb drive to the Windows 10 PC. Worked perfectly upon upload. Not sure the issue with Windows 10 other than possible updates caused an issue. File transfer seemed easiest solution.

CJ

Excellent Conrad @explorer7377 ,

Thank you for your feedback 😉

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: