Unable to download ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] Unable to download the new 1.067 version with owners license

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@explorer7377)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I purchased the owners license the other day and activated the license on the previous free version I had loaded but now trying to upgrade to newest version. However, when I save the file, I am getting an error saying there is no files in the zip file or it is an invalid zip. How do I get the upgraded versions especially with the next newest release?

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @explorer737,

I have verified all download links, especially on the Owner license. They all work fine, and the zip files are okay, they are clearly not corrupted.

I can only assume that for some reason the download failed when you tried.

Can you please try again and let me know if it's fine now ?

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@explorer7377)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula,

I replied back to your direct email. Download worked fine on Windows Enterprise and transferred the file via thumb drive to the Windows 10 PC. Worked perfectly upon upload. Not sure the issue with Windows 10 other than possible updates caused an issue. File transfer seemed easiest solution.

CJ

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: explorer7377

Hi Mabula,

I replied back to your direct email. Download worked fine on Windows Enterprise and transferred the file via thumb drive to the Windows 10 PC. Worked perfectly upon upload. Not sure the issue with Windows 10 other than possible updates caused an issue. File transfer seemed easiest solution.

CJ

Excellent Conrad @explorer7377 ,

Thank you for your feedback 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: