Try trial version-i...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Try trial version-installed on Mac-with 1.59TB free on disk-but in software shows 0GB

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tragoolchitr)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

First try on the software...trying to the mosaic, the most I need from it. Things go on smoothly until I clicked Integrate, it said I have no sufficient disk space. At the top left show HDD 0GB, I checked my HDD it has 1.59TB free disk space. Also, can not select any other external hard disks, only this disk in the computer, can not see any external HDDs. What's going on and how can I solve this issue? Do I need to purchase it before I can see any other disks?

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Tragoolchitr,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the forum 😉

Things go on smoothly until I clicked Integrate, it said I have no sufficient disk space. At the top left show HDD 0GB, I checked my HDD it has 1.59TB free disk space.

First of all, please install APP 1.056 which I released yesterday, it contains a lot of improvements and also a bugfix for the problem that you indicate. The 0GB problem is fixed in APP 1.056.

Download instructions:

The problem happened when you selected a working directory, but then remove this from the file system without adjusting this directory in APP.

Also, can not select any other external hard disks, only this disk in the computer, can not see any external HDDs. What's going on and how can I solve this issue?

On what Operating System are you?

No, with the Trial you should be able to see all external HDDs. The only limitation of the Trial is the online requirement to be able to start APP.

I run APP on Windows 7 & 10, MacOS Sierra and Linux Mint 17.1 regularly and can work on all harddrives the OS can see like external drives and USB sticks.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: