The program closes

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

The program closes

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ernesto)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Good evening . I have tried to upload cr2 files taken with Canon 60 d. I load them into the program but when trying to select them or start integrating them, the program closes. What does not happen when uploading jpg, tiff files. Fits. That could be happening . Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

What is the memory on the top left say? How much did you assign to APP and is the OS having enough memory free? What OS are you using?

ReplyQuote
(@ernesto)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

pantalla app

window 10

ReplyQuote
(@ernesto)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

I did another test and it was converting a CR 2 take to tiff and the program did not close. It will have to see which app does not read that type of format. although in the forum it says yes. the shots were taken with a Canon 60d

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I think you’re running into memory issues, as the OS is already using more than half of all memory...

ReplyQuote
(@ernesto)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

what do you recommend me to do

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Well, upgrading to more memory will help. But otherwise you might try to divide the data in multiple chunks. Does this work if you start with like 30 CR2 subs?

ReplyQuote
Share: