Stopping as moderat...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Stopping as moderator

5 Posts
5 Users
9 Likes
(@wvreeven)
Quasar
Topic starter  

Dear all,

Over the past few years I have acted as moderator on this forum. I have always done it with great pleasure and it has helped me to learn a lot about AstroPixelProcessor and its users.

However, recently I have noticed that it puts a large strain on me, particularly because of my full time job which requires me to travel a lot. I have therefore decided to take a step down and stop my moderating activities here.

I would like to thank Mabula a lot for his continuing support and for the fact that he has welcomed me warmly to the moderators team. I am sure that AstroPixelPorcessor will continue to improve and become even better than it already is. I will not be completely gone from the forum so you never know when I may write a comment here or there in an attempt to help a stranded user.

All the best to all and thank you very much.

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@imnewhere)
Neutron Star

You have been a huge help for many on here and will be missed!

ReplyQuote
(@jeffmorgan)
Red Giant

@wvreeven 

Thanks forthe patient responses to all of my rookie questions over the last year, I do appreciate it.

Best of luck to you going forward! Hope you drop in from time to time as a Subject Matter Expert

ReplyQuote
(@msamazing)
Neutron Star

@wvreeven I think I can speak for all of us in saying that your help has been greatly appreciated!  Thank you so much for your assistance!

ReplyQuote
(@rickwayne)
Neutron Star

I can personally attest to your helpfulness, Wouter. Glad this isn't goodbye. Thanks for supporting us.

ReplyQuote
Share: