Star analyze failur...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Star analyze failure  

RSS

(@jlichter)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 21, 2021 00:15  

Hi. I’ve been using APP FOR 8 months now and almost no issues. Recently anytime I try and process images 30-50% say star analysis failed. I am loading multiple sessions with multiple filters plus flats, dark flats and dark frames. This has not changed from what I’ve been doing for months bit the last few times a huge number of frames say they failed star anaylsis. I looked for how to export any kind of log but could not figure that out. Any thoughts? This has happened regardless of LRGB or HSO. I go through all my light frames first to delete any frames with obvious issues and my flats/dark flat technique has not changed from what I’ve done successfully for months. All I can think is recent update changed something?

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
September 21, 2021 00:47  

@jlichter There is a known issue with 1.083-beta2 so please revert to 1.083-beta1 if you are using that version. 

ReplyQuote
(@jlichter)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 21, 2021 00:51  

@wvreeven thanks. How do I do that? Uninstall then reinstall earlier version?

ReplyQuote
(@jlichter)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 21, 2021 01:04  

Did the above and. Is running 1.082. Will try again. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share: