Stacked Mosaic Won'...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Stacked Mosaic Won't Load in APP

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jeffreyhorne)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hey friends,

I've successfully stacked a 2 panel mosaic in APP (1.083-beta2). When I open the stack in Pixinsight, I see it, and I can work with it. However, after the integration completes in APP, it just shows me a black image. I try to open it in the tools section, and I get the same thing. When I mouse around the black image, it shows pixel coordinates in real time, so there's something there. The light pollution removal tool in APP is my absolute favorite, but if I can't see the image that I'm working on, I can't use the light pollution removal tool.

Has anybody else encountered this and know how to solve this? I've attached an image of what I'm seeing.

Thank you in advance!

Jeff

Screen Shot 2021 08 05 at 11.23.01 AM

ReplyQuote
(@jeffreyhorne)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Okay, I just found a workaround. If I zoom way out on the black image, then select the whole image and crop using the crop tool (so I'm actually not cropping anything, but selecting the whole image in the crop tool), apply the crop tool, and then I can see the full image. 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Pretty strange that that makes it work though. The histogram shows it as being stretched as well.

ReplyQuote
Share: