Setting desired sli...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Setting desired slider values - Combine RGB example

4 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
(@raed)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi,

I have searched the FAQ, and maybe i missed it.

In one of the tutorials, Mabula provided values for the color multipliers in the Combine RGB tool.  I cannot seem to get the exact values he suggested, as when I move the slider, the values increase and decrease in set increments, with no apparent way to set to desired value.

example: Multiplier is set to 1 by default, if i change and want to revert back to 1, i cannot.  the values i can get are: 0.962 (<1) or 1.058 (>1).  If i want to set value to 1.15, it is not possible.

How can this be done?

thanks

ReplyQuote
(@ippiu)
Neutron Star

@raed

If you try to achieve the exact value with mouse, it's impossible.

For small variations, try to use your arrow keys on your keyboard, once you have first clicked on the slider with your mouse....

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@raed Thanks @ippiu for chiming in. Yes, that is the way to do it.

Raed Nasr reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raed)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@ippiu, @wvreeven,

Thanks, that's great.

Tried many key+mouse combinations, but that didn't occur to me.  Long night imaging I guess!!

ReplyQuote
Share: