Space Bar no longer...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Space Bar no longer works in Sub-frame Selector

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@oneredpanther)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
A few versions ago, I was able to use the keyboard to navigate up and down the subframe list at the bottom of the screen, and use spacebar to select/deselect the one on the screen. 

Since a few release ago (can't be sure when) the spacebar no longer works for me and I have to manually click to select/deselect. This is very laborious for blinking through multi-hundred subs before calibration. 

Issue persists on both my mac and pc. 

Just a heads-up; would be nice to fix it. 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@oneredpanther What version of APP are you using? Up to what version did this work for you?

ReplyQuote
(@oneredpanther)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@wvreeven Seems the PC is 1.083.4 at the moment! I swear to god I updated it recently, but maaaaaybe I was too hasty. 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Is it working again? The keyboard interactions have been changed in the beta version as to allow scrolling through the list from any window (in separate window mode) using the arrow keys.

ReplyQuote
(@oneredpanther)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I had to go back to 1.083.4 due to many problems, but from the latest beta I tried the arrow keys worked fine but the spacebar didn't function to select/deselect the subs like it used to. 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Right ok, I'll make an issue for that at least and see if I can fix that. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: