Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

selecting RAM

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 J_DP
(@nateman_doo)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

The config button no longer has the ability to do anything.

APP cfg

No RAM, no CPU just the gong.  a stack crashed because it said there wasn't enough RAM allocated and I went to the config (2.0.0 Beta1) and no more config options.

ReplyQuote
(@turtlecat1000)
Red Giant

It’s in the release notes. Memory management is now dynamic.

ReplyQuote
 J_DP
(@nateman_doo)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

@turtlecat1000 That doesnt seem to be the case with me.  It said it ran out of ram at 28G, and specifically to allocate more ram (I have 32G)

ReplyQuote
(@turtlecat1000)
Red Giant

@nateman_doo It’s likely a bug with the message rather than the function. 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@nateman_doo @turtlecat1000 This indeed is a bug with the message and Mabula already has fixed it for the upcoming next beta or APP 2.0.0.

In the mean time, how many files are you trying to process at once? Are they all the same type (e.g. RGB) or are you loading many files for different filters? Or do you perhaps try to create a mosaic with many subs? It looks like you may need to reduce the number of frames loaded at once and process your data in batches. If you answer my questions about the data then we can help you devise a good partitioning scheme.

Wouter

ReplyQuote
Share: