Saved tiff files sh...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Saved tiff files shows no color

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@backyardtimetraveler)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

So I just started using APP and was trying out the hubble pallet. I was able to get my image the way I wanted, but upon saving to tiff file and opening in PS. The image is just black and can barely see a white nebula....if I open in APP it looks completely fine. I'm seeing in other videos and screenshots that people have (linear1) at the top of there screen but I have no option like that and just shows "Raw" for me. Is there an option I forgot to click on?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Are you saving using the preview filter, save option (top right of the APP window)?

If you select to save with stretch enabled, this should work. What APP version are you using?

ReplyQuote
(@backyardtimetraveler)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod Thank you! That was the issue I was saving on the wrong panel. Much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Excellent. The idea behind APP is that all data remains linear as much as possible, until you save using the save option for the preview image. What you see in the preview is then what is saved either stretched or not.

ReplyQuote
Share: