Quick Reference Gui...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Quick Reference Guide

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@nigelg)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hello, I have just downloaded the Free 30 day trial after watching various Youtube presentations. I also downloaded the Quick Reference Guide.

Is this a work in progress as my download only shows the action headers from 10 2) CALIBRATE to 16 About Mabula Haverkamp. 

Nigelg

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Nigel Garner

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

It's not complete, I'll tag Mabula for this one @mabula-admin

ReplyQuote
(@nigelg)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@jbossart)
Molecular Cloud

Hmmm! One year later and it's still not done. Yes, it's a pain but there are newbies like me who benefit from reference guides.

ReplyQuote
(@oopfan)
Neutron Star

Hi Josef,

I can't read Mabula's mind on this, so I am not going to second-guess. However, if you indulge me for a moment I'd like to get something off my chest. I'm an old man now, but back when I was starting my career, I noticed that there were more self-motivated, free-enterprise thinking, young men and women who could identify a niche and fill it. However, these days there is something holding people back. I think it stems from the consumer's belief that things ought to be free, especially those related to software. In fact, creating anything worthwhile takes a lot of time and effort. Unfortunately for software creators, consumers are more willing to pay for things that are tangible, like that new camera for which we pay $3000. The bottom line is, if creators can not expect to eke out a small profit, then they will not engage in endeavors that lose money. Of course, some people do things out of the goodness of their heart. That is commendable, but for the most part people don't have that luxury. Things won't change until we agree that paying someone $10 for their time and effort to write a reference guide isn't a hardship, especially if it brings value. This is not a personal attack. It is just a reflection on the way things used to be, for the better.

Brian

ReplyQuote
Share: