Quick Reference Gui...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Quick Reference Guide  

RSS

(@nigelg)
Molecular Cloud Customer
July 27, 2020 19:58  

Hello, I have just downloaded the Free 30 day trial after watching various Youtube presentations. I also downloaded the Quick Reference Guide.

Is this a work in progress as my download only shows the action headers from 10 2) CALIBRATE to 16 About Mabula Haverkamp. 

Nigelg

This topic was modified 12 months ago by Nigel Garner

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
July 28, 2020 21:54  

It's not complete, I'll tag Mabula for this one @mabula-admin

ReplyQuote
(@nigelg)
Molecular Cloud Customer
July 29, 2020 00:00  

@vincent-mod

Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@jbossart)
Molecular Cloud Customer
June 8, 2021 23:06  

Hmmm! One year later and it's still not done. Yes, it's a pain but there are newbies like me who benefit from reference guides.

ReplyQuote
(@oopfan)
Neutron Star Customer
June 9, 2021 01:28  

Hi Josef,

I can't read Mabula's mind on this, so I am not going to second-guess. However, if you indulge me for a moment I'd like to get something off my chest. I'm an old man now, but back when I was starting my career, I noticed that there were more self-motivated, free-enterprise thinking, young men and women who could identify a niche and fill it. However, these days there is something holding people back. I think it stems from the consumer's belief that things ought to be free, especially those related to software. In fact, creating anything worthwhile takes a lot of time and effort. Unfortunately for software creators, consumers are more willing to pay for things that are tangible, like that new camera for which we pay $3000. The bottom line is, if creators can not expect to eke out a small profit, then they will not engage in endeavors that lose money. Of course, some people do things out of the goodness of their heart. That is commendable, but for the most part people don't have that luxury. Things won't change until we agree that paying someone $10 for their time and effort to write a reference guide isn't a hardship, especially if it brings value. This is not a personal attack. It is just a reflection on the way things used to be, for the better.

Brian

ReplyQuote
Share: