Question on LNC pro...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Question on LNC process running eventhough configured to none

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@lammertus)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Hi all,

I was just integrating 2 sessions with some 240 frames and when integration finished

suddenly the LNC process ( with the running "balls" ) started to analyze all the frames

before starting the integration of the frames.

This took up quit some time for nothing!

Is there some way to prevent this happening?

Here is the console output:

analysing frames of integration-RGB-session 1_session 2 for Local Normalization Correction
11:20:23 - 6) INTEGRATE: integrate light frames: LNC rejection parameters: analysing light 235

where my configuration was this:

Question APP

Thanks for any feedback!

Ah, I forgot to mention the version of APP I'm using: AstroPixelProcessor_2.0.0-beta13-Windows-64-bit

CS,

Mert

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Lammertus

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Yes this can be a bit confusing, but the LNC rejection is something different from the normalization.

ReplyQuote
(@lammertus)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Evenso Vincent, LNC is the local normalization correction that was configured not to

be done ( Tab 6 Integration )!

The normalization was done as always. ( tab 5 Normalize )

So my question is why that process is started as if LNC was configured to be done

and once all the frames are analyzed for that, this is just disgarded and the integration

continues just like that.

In this case it were "only" 235 frames and it took quit some time, imagine we are talking about

bigger projects with many more frames, then the time lost will be huge!

To me this looks like a little bug, but hope to hear more about this!

Best regards,

Mert

ReplyQuote
(@lammertus)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I tried on my new laptop and it didn't happen ding the same procedure/parameters.

So I reinstalled APP on my old laptop and now it runs normal again, strange

but anyways, seems that the prblem has gone away!!

Just wanted to let you know.

ReplyQuote
Share: