Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Normalization Failure  

RSS

(@infinite_wisdom)
White Dwarf Customer
November 27, 2020 22:44  

I've been attempting to run a multisession LRGB stack several times, without success.

I get as for as about 18% through normalisation then processing is halted my this:

Encountered error in module:
OverlapBetweenTwoImageObjectsCreatorWorker

Error message:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Cause:
null
no trace

Any clue to what went wrong?

NB - My Luminance and RGB are of dissimilar camera and optics, but I've unchecked the option in registration and set normalization mode to advanced. The same as I always do when processing different image scales.

Thanks

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Infinite_wisdom

ReplyQuote
(@euripides)
White Dwarf Customer
November 28, 2020 00:16  

Please follow this to your workflow. I've just figure it that this is not working with an RGB image directly, but you have to split it to channels first.

ReplyQuote
(@infinite_wisdom)
White Dwarf Customer
November 28, 2020 10:28  
Posted by: @euripides

Please follow this to your workflow. I've just figure it that this is not working with an RGB image directly, but you have to split it to channels first.

Excellent, thanks for that.👍

Any chance the developers could amend a future release to automatically check the "split channels" box when RGB is selected in the multichannel options list?

It would avoid further confusion.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
November 28, 2020 13:05  

Yes that would indeed be nice. The feature to make this simply possible will come however, if it is implemented that workflow will be a lot simpler. I don't have a specific ETA, but I do know it is on his shortlist.

ReplyQuote
Share: