newbie-work directo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

newbie-work directory...set up incorrectly

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rmoore7167)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi,  First post....So far love APP!  So much easier than PI!.  Question, i had to stop the program after i did a LRGB combination.  This morning went back to open up and can't figure out how to go back where i left off.  I believe that I set up incorrectly when started. I created a file where all my files existed (Lums, bias, etc) and as I was processing the files in the folder were added to.  But I believe i was suppose to hit set directory first?  I hit that this morning, found my folder but was completely empty.  But know the files are still in the folder...can someone point me in the right direction on how to set up so i can always go back later?  If i have to start over that's fine, as im just getting familiar with the program.

thanks

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@rmoore7167 Currently there is no way in APP to continue processing if APP get closed. You'll have to start all over again. This is something on the TODO list but it is unclear when this will be implemented.

ReplyQuote
(@rmoore7167)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

thanks.  Good to know!

ReplyQuote
Share: