New to the forum an...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

New to the forum and here my first question. (Startup of APP)

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hello to all

yesterday I bought the license and I am very excited to start with this powerful software but immediately I ran into this problem that I can not understand where I am wrong, forgive me if these are trivial questions.

Is it normal that at every start I have to reset the work folder and the fit image settings?

is it normal that the image opens in this way? see attachment

thanks in advance for your patience

Geremia

Screenshot 20210617 175330

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @dellecavet

Hello to all

yesterday I bought the license and I am very excited to start with this powerful software but immediately I ran into this problem that I can not understand where I am wrong, forgive me if these are trivial questions.

Thanks for buying the software! And ask away, that's why we're here for. 😉

Is it normal that at every start I have to reset the work folder and the fit image settings?

For now, yes. We are going to implement settings to be able to set these after a restarts etc.

is it normal that the image opens in this way? see attachment

No it isn't, I see your system is fairly low on memory and such. So I wonder if it's an older system? I have seen that some of the older systems can have issues with gfx drivers and that can be solved by either fixing the driver issue or switching off the OpenGL by pressing that button on top of APP (it says OpenGL4 in green). Does that help?

ReplyQuote
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

thanks Vincent for pointing me exactly to the problem, as far as the pc is concerned, it is an i7 with 1Tb SSD and 8Gb of ram, I have just ordered two 8Gb banks and with this I hope to solve the memory problem, as regards the problem of graphics, I assigned the application to the most powerful NVIDA graphics card and the problem of opening the image was magically solved.

Screenshot 20210618 134803 Remote Desktop
Screenshot 20210618 134841 Remote Desktop
Screenshot 20210618 135009 Remote Desktop

Thanks again Vincent

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Perfect! So I assume it was using an older internal gfx driver?

ReplyQuote
(@dellecavet)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

this laptop has two graphics cards, an Intel HD graphic family and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, the first gave me that problem, maybe a question of driver.

ReplyQuote
Share: