New error "image lo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

New error "image loader task"

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@desert-animal)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

I have never seen this error before, can anyone help? I have no idea what it's telling me. Below this error window is another with Tiffimageloadertask...

Thank you!

Encountered error in module:
ImageLoaderTask

Error message:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Cause:
null
it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFLZWDecompressor.addStringToTable(TIFFLZWDecompressor.java:314)
it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFLZWDecompressor.decode(TIFFLZWDecompressor.java:224)
it.geosolutions.imageioimpl.plugins.tiff.TIFFLZWDecompressor.decodeRaw(TIFFLZWDecompressor.java:172)
it.geosolutions.imageio.plugins.tiff.TIFFDecompressor.decodeRaw(TIFFDecompressor.java:2063)

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Could you explain the steps you took before this error happened? What data you're using as well etc.

ReplyQuote
(@desert-animal)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

It was just basic data, 60 second exposures, about 60 of them. I loaded lights, flats, darks, bias and I just hit "integrate" in step 6. I left it for a while and when I checked it was in step 3 and showed that error. When I click OK, the process stops. 

It was about the 4th image that the error would happen. I deleted the first 4 or 5 images and started again. It worked. There was something in those first files it didn't like. I don't know what that error is telling me in order to look for the problem in the subs.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

It seems like something was wrong with the tiff data format possibly? Maybe a corrupted file?

ReplyQuote
Share: