Mosaic shows difere...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Mosaic shows diferences between panels  

RSS

(@kirschstein)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
April 14, 2021 12:45  

Hi team,

i am integrating the sky exposures of a landscape astro and my different panels are showing different brightness in the integration.

Each of the four panels consist of a integration of 3 subs plus darks, flats & bias frames. Each in looking fine for itself.

If i integrate them to a mosaic, then you clearly see the different brightness. What can i do? What parameters to play with?

Thanks,

Stefan

grafik

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
April 14, 2021 12:49  

@kirschstein One thing you can do is enable MBB and set it to 10 or 15% and see if that helps. But there seems to be quite a bit of difference in the background levels of each panel so I'd process them individually and run remove light pollution over them. Then load those panels in as lights and integrate them into a mosaic.

ReplyQuote
Share: