Mosaic shows difere...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Mosaic shows diferences between panels

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kirschstein)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi team,

i am integrating the sky exposures of a landscape astro and my different panels are showing different brightness in the integration.

Each of the four panels consist of a integration of 3 subs plus darks, flats & bias frames. Each in looking fine for itself.

If i integrate them to a mosaic, then you clearly see the different brightness. What can i do? What parameters to play with?

Thanks,

Stefan

grafik

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@kirschstein One thing you can do is enable MBB and set it to 10 or 15% and see if that helps. But there seems to be quite a bit of difference in the background levels of each panel so I'd process them individually and run remove light pollution over them. Then load those panels in as lights and integrate them into a mosaic.

ReplyQuote
Share: