I can't find the APP user manual !  

RSS

(@watanabe)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
July 15, 2020 04:26  

Hello, administrator of everyone

I am a Japanese users.

I can't find the APP user manual anywhere,

If this software is commercial, shouldn't we prepare a manual for users?

Next is another request.

Can I approve it because I want to translate "AstroPixelProcessor Quick Reference Guide-ver_0.4.pdf" into Japanese and open it to the public?

Best regards

Watanabe

This topic was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Toshihito Watanabe

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
July 17, 2020 21:38  

Yes a manual is in the works, though because of the detailed nature of it and time it has been delayed for quite some time. We needed APP to be, what we call, stable in the sense of core functionality first.

I'll tag Mabula for your offer for a Japanese translation of that (@mabula-admin).

ReplyQuote
(@watanabe)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
July 18, 2020 08:26  

Thanks reply.

When the APP manual is completed, I will volunteer to translate it into Japanese and provide it.

Best regards

Watanabe

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
July 19, 2020 09:30  

Thank you, it might be of interest for sure, let’s see when Mabula replies.

ReplyQuote
 Mark
(@markmoogalian)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
February 22, 2021 11:40  

I find it inexcusable that there is no manual available stable or not.  I just purchased this product last night and have found it difficult to use.  Compared to APP, DSS is a breeze!

APP doesn't seem to offer the possibilty to make all your choices then press one button, the way DSS does.  With APP (from my experience) you have to prompt it every step of the way.

I honestly regret purchasing this product, but that is entirely my fault.  I thought that for the price it would surely be heads and shoulders above DSS, which is free, but that's not the case.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
February 22, 2021 12:11  

No you don't have to, just set the settings you want, go to tab 6 and press integrate. Also, we do have a trial version specifically for people to try out for a while before purchasing, we even offer extensions on that if the user needs more time. We also have tooltips when you hover over the controls and a red question mark on the right-hand side has quite a bit of info in it as well. Of course, the full manual will be great to have, but in the mean time we are here to assist in any way we can.

ReplyQuote
(@svancott)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
February 23, 2021 01:11  
Posted by: @vincent-mod

No you don't have to, just set the settings you want, go to tab 6 and press integrate. Also, we do have a trial version specifically for people to try out for a while before purchasing, we even offer extensions on that if the user needs more time. We also have tooltips when you hover over the controls and a red question mark on the right-hand side has quite a bit of info in it as well. Of course, the full manual will be great to have, but in the mean time we are here to assist in any way we can.

Sorry, new user here. Am I understanding this statement here correctly? You can just jump over to tab 6 and hit integrate if all the settings are as you want them? Is there any difference in processing time or just that it performs all the steps of the previous tabs in one button press?

This would still be helpful as I have been waiting for each tab to finish processing and often miss the end and it waits for me to come back to start the next step. 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin
February 23, 2021 02:57  

@svancott That's right. You can simply go to tab 6 and hit integrate and APP will perform all intermediate steps with the settings as you configured them.

ReplyQuote
Share: