Hang after pushing ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Hang after pushing cancel button on registration

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jccarracedom)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi

Today after clicking on the integration button i pushed the cancel button during registration. The program stopped responding and i had to close it and restart from the very beggining. I do not know if this is a known bug. Just in case.

ReplyQuote
(@phrenos)
White Dwarf

My APP also hangs/crashes when cancelling pretty much any operation. Unfortunately I've learned just to let it run, and then do whatever I need to do afterwards. Cancelling usually hangs it.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @jccarracedom & @phrenos,

Can you please share what you are doing then? Are you running a mosaic calculation or perhaps performing LNC on many images? More details will really help, because I cancel many tasks all the time while testing and this works as expected in most cases, at least on my test computers.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: