Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Error

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
 Heno
(@heno)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

This error happened as I was unchecking some of the files which had a low star count and bad FWHM after doing analysis.  I had one error for each file I unchecked, and there after the error handler kicked in and said that that file probably had no stars. The program did not crash or anything. This is probably not intended behaviour?

Best regards
Helge

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
 Heno
(@heno)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula

I tried to recreate this error today with the same set of files, but I could not. Not sure what happened yesterday , but it did. 

Helge

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Helge,

Thank you for sharing this.

Another user has reported strange behaviour as well, when unclicking frames, so I will do some extensive testing to see if I can duplicate the error.

Were you unclicking frames while a process like star analysis/registration/normalization was still working?

The NullPointer shouldn't happen, so I need to find this issue 😉

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: