Encountered Error d...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Encountered Error during Normalize, 1.079  

RSS

(@ian-inverarity)
Brown Dwarf Customer
June 7, 2020 08:25  

I get an error when I try to normalize previously integrated fits files when attempting to create a multi filter integration. I am doing this as I used different de-bayer algorithms for shots taken with a OSC. I get the same error no matter what settings I use in the Normalizing. See attached pic! Am I doing this the wrong way?

APP Normalize error

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 7, 2020 12:14  

I think you're probably trying to normalize narrowband data with broadband (RGB) data at the same time? That is indeed not possible. Mabula will try to make such a workflow easier in a future release. For now you'd have to process those separately and then combine the data with the RGB Combine option. One of the workflows that's used for this: Link to workflow

ReplyQuote
(@ian-inverarity)
Brown Dwarf Customer
June 7, 2020 12:48  

I will try that, thanks!!

Ian.

ReplyQuote
(@ian-inverarity)
Brown Dwarf Customer
June 11, 2020 14:43  

@vincent-mod That worked well, thank you!!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 11, 2020 14:46  

You're welcome, thanks for letting me know. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@ian-inverarity)
Brown Dwarf Customer
June 12, 2020 13:39  

Combined 10 hours total of RGB, Ha and OIII data in APP, the Carina Nebula! D810A, 600mm f/4, Astronomik filters.

Carina RGB HaLum O3BlueAPP

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 12, 2020 15:27  

Wowww, that's a lot of signal! Maybe a bit heavy on saturation, but amazing nonetheless. Congrats!

ReplyQuote
(@ian-inverarity)
Brown Dwarf Customer
June 12, 2020 23:11  

@vincent-mod Fair points!

Carina APP2 Tamer

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 13, 2020 14:32  

Yeah, beautiful. I lived in NZ for a while and captured it there as well, but I only had my normal camera with me. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: