Cannot read the arr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Cannot read the array length because "" is null

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@mountainair)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I am trying to stack my latest target, but I'm getting a new error.  As far as I can tell my source lights, master flats, master dark flats (one set shared amongst all channels), master darks and bad pixel map are all valid.  I'm not sure what's going on.  This happens during the calibration step, before it gets to star analysis.  I have used APP 2.0 Beta 6 with other data sets from other cameras, so I'm not sure this is limited to the beta.

Any ideas what this may be?  Thanks in advance.

Encountered error in module:
CreateCalibrationDetails

Error message:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "<local7>" is null

Cause:
Cannot read the array length because "<local7>" is null
cK.a(Unknown Source)
cK.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
java.desktop/javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That's an internal error which is hard to find out. Best way to see what's going on is for us to see the data. If you can upload a small set that produces this error (like 10 lights and 10 of the other calibration data), that would be great.

ReplyQuote
(@sirkisfamily)
Brown Dwarf

I have been experiencing the same issue and it continues with Beta9. It seems to sort itself out when I either restart Astro Pixel Processor or reboot machine. It seems to occur mostly  after master darks are created via calibration; then I remove the files and load lights, calibrated darks, etc and then integrate.

It does not matter if the data is from a OSC (ZWO ASI183MC Pro) or Mono (ZWO ASI183MM Pro). and the details inside the quote varies. Sometimes it is "<Local7>" or <Local9">.

ReplyQuote
Share: