Cannot add flats, d...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Cannot add flats, darflats or darks anymore

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tempusfugitxxii)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I am running Beta 8.   Until yesterday all seem to work well, then today, clicking on the large buttons to add files in "load"  gives nothing.  The buttons goes white and return to regular look once the mouse buttin is released.   It is impossible to add files to the stack.   Any thoughts?

ReplyQuote
(@tempusfugitxxii)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I tried upgrading (going to Beta 8), reboothing the computer to no avail.    The buttons show show an activation state upon clicking on them then they all go white and return normal.   There are no open file dialog box opening.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @tempusfugitxxii,

This is a known bug (was reported especially on window) that has been fixed several versions ago, please try the latest 2.0.0-beta25 from the downloads section. Then it should work normally ;-), if not please let me know.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: