Calibrate star colo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Calibrate star color video tutorial request...

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@betelgeuze)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula,

Thanks for releasing APP 1.61. !

Flat field calibration, is much better now, and I like the other big improvements also. 👍 

So I know you must be very buzzy the past months..

But if you can find the time, I would be very happy if you can make the promised Calibration Star Color video tutorial.

I read the explanation over and over again, but I still just don' t feel comfortable with this tool.  🙄 

After that, I' m start bugging you about a video tutorial of the HSL selective color tool, especially about the protecting the sky background function. 😉  😉 

I don' t deny ... I like video tutorials..

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @betelgeuze,

Excellent, thank you for your feedback 😉

I will be creating more and new video tuturials in the coming weeks 😉 and that will include  Star Color Calibration as well.

I think I can further improve the Star Color calibration tool as well, so that should also happen in due time...

Cheers,

Mabula

Betelgeuze reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: