Bug when attempting...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Bug when attempting to select crop section for lights that were not star analysed

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@shlomi)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I selected my lights, went directly to "Integrate", and tried to select the crop section. It popped up the message box "Please analyses stars of lights first", but when clicking the "ok" button, "X" button, pressing "Esc" or "Enter" or anything else simply closed the error dialog just for it to be opened again..

I could not even terminate the application since that modal dialog box kept on inhibit anything else. Had to terminate the application through the task manager.

ReplyQuote
(@shlomi)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I know this software is not open source, but if I had access to the code (could sign something maybe?) I would be able to help out when I get a chance. I am a long time programmer, very proficient in java.. Could I volunteer to help like this? 

Probably can't help too much with the highly scientific parts, but lots of other stuff I could do.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks for reporting! Could you explain a bit more detailed what you did? You loaded the lights, went to tab 6 to integrate, but when and where exactly did you go for the cropping section?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @shlomi

Could I volunteer to help like this

I have no idea what Mabula wants on the developing side of things, he hasn't mentioned needing extra developers yet. Thanks for the heads-up though! If he at any time mentions this I'll let you know.

ReplyQuote
Share: