Bug when attempting...

Share:

APP 1.075 has been released !

2019 November: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse, Astronomer in Charge of iTelescope.net

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Bug when attempting to select crop section for lights that were not star analysed  

RSS

(@shlomi)
Main Sequence Star Customer
November 17, 2019 22:25  

I selected my lights, went directly to "Integrate", and tried to select the crop section. It popped up the message box "Please analyses stars of lights first", but when clicking the "ok" button, "X" button, pressing "Esc" or "Enter" or anything else simply closed the error dialog just for it to be opened again..

I could not even terminate the application since that modal dialog box kept on inhibit anything else. Had to terminate the application through the task manager.

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Shlomi Vaknin

(@shlomi)
Main Sequence Star Customer
November 17, 2019 22:35  

I know this software is not open source, but if I had access to the code (could sign something maybe?) I would be able to help out when I get a chance. I am a long time programmer, very proficient in java.. Could I volunteer to help like this? 

Probably can't help too much with the highly scientific parts, but lots of other stuff I could do.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Moderator
November 20, 2019 11:57  

Thanks for reporting! Could you explain a bit more detailed what you did? You loaded the lights, went to tab 6 to integrate, but when and where exactly did you go for the cropping section?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Moderator
November 20, 2019 11:59  
Posted by: @shlomi

Could I volunteer to help like this

I have no idea what Mabula wants on the developing side of things, he hasn't mentioned needing extra developers yet. Thanks for the heads-up though! If he at any time mentions this I'll let you know.

ReplyQuote
Share: