Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Beta bug?

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

I spent better part of today trying to get my mosaic to run.  Now I'm trying to stack a simple single panel shot and APP has decided to go wonky.

1) I loaded 160 lights and my masters and got an error during registration.

2) I failed to save the error to I attempted to reload the files and tried to run it again but got a different error, but this time when loading the lights (see attached). After the error is acknowledged with the "OK" button, APP locks up, none of the buttons work.  It's the Mac Intel version and I'm not getting a "Force Quit" option (meaning that even the computer knows it's locked up)

Loaded a previous beta, same error.

Funny thing, this was working just fine earlier today.

APP Error

This topic was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Lonnie Dillon

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That is interesting, what APP version are you using?

ReplyQuote
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Sorry, meant to post that...Beta 22

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I guess you tried the restart trick of the entire computer? 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Not yet, that shuts down my movie server and with my wife recovering from a procedure by binge watching Gilmore Girls that's a last resort 🤣 .  Will try that later

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Haha, well I wish her good health and I hope that may do something. If not, please let me know and we will try to investigate further.

ReplyQuote
Share: