Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Bayer CFA

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@les-brand)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

If I don't select Force Bayer CFA then my OSC RGB FITS never get debayered.  However, I tried a multi-filter, multi session calibration and integration with some OSC RGB subs (camer ASI294mc pro) and some Ha subs (ASI1600mm pro).  First I forgot to select Force Debayer and of course nothing came out colour.  Then I selected Force Debayer and the RGB master came out colour...but so did the Ha even though it's mono/no bayer.

Questions: 1. why doesn't APP recognise my OSC subs and debayer automatically without selecting Force debayer - is there some other setting I need to apply?  2. If I do select Force debayer, why does APP apply it to subs that I've selected as Ha?  (I presume because APP is forced to debayer everything if it's selected)

btw great to meet Mabula and Vincent at Astrofest in January 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: