adding multi fits f...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] adding multi fits files at load

8 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
(@keithlt)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

can I select more the 1 file at a time during the load step?. having about 120 lights there must be a way to select more then 1 and load them all. example with DDS I could highlight the files and add them.

ReplyQuote
(@keithlt)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

edit - I meant deep sky stacker DSS

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Keithit, 

Certainly, in the window where you can select the files, you can use ctrl-a for instance to select all files matching the file filter (for instance all CR2s or FITS), or the ctrl and/or shift key (windows) to select certain files.

Let me know if this helps 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@swag72)
Neutron Star

If you hold down 'shift' and the arrow keys you can highlight as many as required 🙂 Then they will load into the lower console

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@tim)
Red Giant

I've been doing the same as I did in DSS. That is, highlight all the files (subs) that I want and add them all at once. It should work the same way as DSS for adding subs (lights).

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sil)
Main Sequence Star

It would be useful to allow mouse drag select though. I only have one arm so I use mouse and its always clear when developers dont consider anyone using their software the same way they do and should always allow for maximum flexibility and accessibility by their users.

Also since APP "saves" user choices so next run they are used, eg in the left tabs, that the file loader should do the same so when we chooseour preferred input format  it reuses that next time the loader is opened our preferred format is already filter. A little consistency in user experience wouldn't go amiss.

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Keithit,

Were you able to select multiple files at once now?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: Steve

It would be useful to allow mouse drag select though. I only have one arm so I use mouse and its always clear when developers dont consider anyone using their software the same way they do and should always allow for maximum flexibility and accessibility by their users.

Also since APP "saves" user choices so next run they are used, eg in the left tabs, that the file loader should do the same so when we chooseour preferred input format  it reuses that next time the loader is opened our preferred format is already filter. A little consistency in user experience wouldn't go amiss.

That is a good suggestion, so APP would need to memorize the image filter as well if you open the file chooser the next time. I'll add this to my TODO list.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: