1.075: Encountered ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

1.075: Encountered error in module: OverlapBetweenTwoImageObjectsCreatorWorker  

RSS

(@ralph)
Red Giant Customer
October 23, 2019 10:13  

When trying to register two sets of images with different telescopes I got the following error:

Encountered error in module:
OverlapBetweenTwoImageObjectsCreatorWorker

Error message:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

Cause:
java.awt.image.ComponentSampleModel.getSampleDouble(ComponentSampleModel.java:872)
java.awt.image.Raster.getSampleDouble(Raster.java:1690)
D.a(Unknown Source)
D.doInBackground(Unknown Source)

This was my second attempt at stacking two sets of images from different telescopes. The first attempt didn't find any matches and as it turned out the sets were mirrored, so I enabled "flip descriptors in X/Y". During the normalize step I got the error.

Just reporting.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
October 28, 2019 12:15  

Thanks for the report, so this happens all the time with different sets and using flip descriptors?

ReplyQuote
(@teodigital)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
October 21, 2020 09:48  

I am facing exactly the same error in normalisation.

I have enable flip descriptors X/Y but it didn't help. 

In fact the two sessions are very identical. In normalisation I have tried all possible combinations but none seems to work. 

I have even try the unofficial 1.083 beta1 version, but error remains exactly the same.

I have even tried mosaic but again same error. 

Any ideas?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
October 21, 2020 12:19  

Did you load them into separate sessions with their own calibration data? And also deselected "same camera and optics" in the register tab (4)?

ReplyQuote
Share: