Problem Integrating...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Problem Integrating on new Mac  

RSS

(@bbhtaylor)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 11, 2020 21:44  

I recently got a new iMac and I’m not able to integrate after loading all of the various frame. I’m running APP 1.082 with Mac 0S 10.16.6.  I had no problems on my MBP. My new computer is fully registered. See screen capture below for the error message:

A3D23629 5365 4EDF 9264 E8B93440BA52

ReplyQuote
(@itarchitectkev)
Red Giant Customer
September 11, 2020 22:02  

Can you navigate to that directory in the Mac Finder and try writing a file in there/copying a file in there (outside of APP) to see if there is a problem with the permissions of that folder - Is that an external device that is formatted as ExFAT?

If it is an external drive, try an alternative Working Directory not on that drive?

(And check if that file exists?)

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Black Hole Admin
September 11, 2020 22:15  

There are several "strange" characters in the path, most notably the "+" symbol. I think APP chokes on that. Can you choose a working directory on the hard disk of the Mac and try to process the images from there?

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@bbhtaylor)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 11, 2020 23:42  

Thanks for your help! It’s a problem with my RAID array. APP runs fine using my backup HD. So it looks like I’m going to have to erase an reformat my array. 

ReplyQuote
Share: