MacOS BigSur Update...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] MacOS BigSur Update 11.2.3 has bricked Astro Pixel

6 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@slaughters85j)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi, 

The new MacOS BigSur Version 11.2.3 update has bricked Astro Pixel.  The application loads to the choose the working directory screen, but excepts no keystroke or mouse click inputs.  It’s completely non-responsive.  I even tried uninstalling/reinstalling and had the same issue.

[I just emailed this to the support email too]

Non responsive AstroPixel for BigSur 11.2.3 (1)

Thanks, John

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@slaughters85j Hi John, this topic has been discussed at great length on this forum. See for instance

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/macos/installing-app-on-macos-catalina-big-sur-and-native-support-for-the-new-apple-m1-hardware/

John S. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@slaughters85j I should add that I am running Big Sur 11.2.3 as well with no issues with APP at all. What version of APP are you running?

ReplyQuote
(@slaughters85j)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Of course as soon as I posted this, I tried once more and it worked.  It must have not worked 10x before loading correctly.  But to answer you question, v1.082.

ReplyQuote
(@slaughters85j)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

@wvreeven thanks for the link.  I've made the changes.  Hopefully that does the trick.

- John

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@slaughters85j Finger crossed then that it keeps working. If not, let us know and describe the symptoms so we can try to help you.

ReplyQuote
Share: