MacOS BigSur Update...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

[Solved] MacOS BigSur Update 11.2.3 has bricked Astro Pixel  

RSS

(@slaughters85j)
Brown Dwarf Customer
March 20, 2021 17:51  

Hi, 

The new MacOS BigSur Version 11.2.3 update has bricked Astro Pixel.  The application loads to the choose the working directory screen, but excepts no keystroke or mouse click inputs.  It’s completely non-responsive.  I even tried uninstalling/reinstalling and had the same issue.

[I just emailed this to the support email too]

Non responsive AstroPixel for BigSur 11.2.3 (1)

Thanks, John

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
March 20, 2021 18:04  

@slaughters85j Hi John, this topic has been discussed at great length on this forum. See for instance

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/macos/installing-app-on-macos-catalina-big-sur-and-native-support-for-the-new-apple-m1-hardware/

John S. liked
ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
March 20, 2021 18:08  

@slaughters85j I should add that I am running Big Sur 11.2.3 as well with no issues with APP at all. What version of APP are you running?

ReplyQuote
(@slaughters85j)
Brown Dwarf Customer
March 20, 2021 18:14  

Of course as soon as I posted this, I tried once more and it worked.  It must have not worked 10x before loading correctly.  But to answer you question, v1.082.

ReplyQuote
(@slaughters85j)
Brown Dwarf Customer
March 20, 2021 18:24  

@wvreeven thanks for the link.  I've made the changes.  Hopefully that does the trick.

- John

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
March 20, 2021 18:28  

@slaughters85j Finger crossed then that it keeps working. If not, let us know and describe the symptoms so we can try to help you.

ReplyQuote
Share: