Can't load photos i...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Can't load photos into APP?

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@nsblifer)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I have 2.0 v20 updated. APP will not allow me to load files from my documents, all pictures are just greyed out and can't select them. This is the first time this has ever happened? What should I do? 

This topic was modified 10 months ago by Travis Satterfield

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Travis,

Thank you very much for reporting this.

From which version did you upgrade? Have you tried completely removing APP first and then installing beta20 ? It sounds like something is messed up with your privileges running APP on your system. On which Operating System does this occur?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@nsblifer)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@mabula-admin I upgraded from v17 but had the same issue (previously functioning normally last I used it about 6 weeks ago). I’m running OS Ventura 13.4.1. I’ve gone to privacy options and don’t have any permissions to give. Still troubleshooting…thanks for the quick reply.

ReplyQuote
(@nsblifer)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
Screenshot

Here's a screenshot

ReplyQuote
(@nsblifer)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Got it to work. Still don’t what I did or why it started working but no problems anymore. Thanks again. 

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Travis @nsblifer,

Okay, that is great to hear. Please let us know if it happens again though. I have never seen this before. For my information, did you in fact re-install APP?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Posted by: @nsblifer

Screenshot

Here's a screenshot

Hi Travis @nsblifer,

I think I know what happened, the File Chooser window in macOS should have a button with show/hide options, if you show the options, you can select a file format filter. In your case the file format filter was set in such a way that your ARW files could not be selected and thus they were greyed out. In your screenshot I do not see this show/hide options button and this can be caused by some setting in macOS I think. On my mac computers, the button is always there. The file format filter is set by default to be able to load all APP supported files. I guess a re-installation of APP fixed that for you?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@nsblifer)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

I think the reinstall may have done the trick. But if it happens again I will let you know. Thank you so much for the help. 

ReplyQuote
Share: