Unable to find seco...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Unable to find second internal drive when opening frames  

RSS

(@gclayton)
Molecular Cloud Customer
February 2, 2020 14:28  

I have a small SSD and a larger (1TB) HDD running on Linux Mint. As the SSD is only 240gb I want to use the secondary drive for my working directory. When I try to set my working directory the HDD is not visible only the SSD. Can anyone help please ? Many thanks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
February 5, 2020 15:45  

Interesting one, how is that second drive mounted in Linux? If it is mounted correctly it should be visible to the filesystem and thus APP.

ReplyQuote
(@gclayton)
Molecular Cloud Customer
February 6, 2020 12:01  

@vincent-mod

Hello Vincent, I think this is where I hold my hand up and eat humble pie. In the file menu I understood "Media" to mean "Audio and Visual" media NOT "Storage" Media. It is I that is getting confused and have been able to solve the problem myself. I apologise for showing my inability to learn. Many thanks and keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
February 6, 2020 16:35  
Posted by: @gclayton

I think this is where I hold my hand up and eat humble pie

Well, that's always nice to eat anyway. Absolutely no need to apologize, it's these things that sometimes make us developers think about how to make things a bit more clear. Glad you got it sorted!

ReplyQuote
Share: