No activation code ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

No activation code for Trial License

9 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@spitfire87)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi

I signed up a couple of days ago to give APP a try, but ive had an email saying that my email address is already used, thus no license code sent to me?????

Ive never used the software or signed up before or had any APP email sent to me before so im a little confused by this.

Ive sent an email in but not heard anything? how long does it take to here back usually?

Cheers

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I've notified Mabula and he'll be looking into it. You must have had a trial though, because without one you can't post on the forum. 🙂 But, he's having a look.

ReplyQuote
(@spitfire87)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod Hey

No Ive never had a trail before, I purchased the Trail on the 15th September (Created an account etc) and then went over to the forum section.

Thats why it all seemed very odd, I thought as well is someone using my email, but that would be highly unlikely as there would have been emails in my inbox if someone was using it, and I've got nothing, just the the emails for account creation and purchase etc on the 15th September.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Mmm, you don't have to purchase a trial, just register for it. Could it be the trial license is in your spam folder maybe? Mabula is looking into it, I think it'll be fine for him to make this work for you to get the trial code anyway.

ReplyQuote
(@spitfire87)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod Ahh ok no problem so hopefully should be sorted then,

Ive checked the spam too on the day and the days up to now and all I got was the trial rejection email.

Thanks for helping and letting the main man know, much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I see there is someone else with a similar issue, so it might be a problem in the server. We're going to work on it and sort it out.

ReplyQuote
(@spitfire87)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod ahhh ok, thanks to you both.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @spitfire87,

Thank you for contacting us with your order issue and please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

I have checked our records and your order was automatically rejected because we already have a customer with the exact same name as you.

We need to have these checks in place to prevent fraud with Trial licenses.

But, not problem, I have now generated a new Trial license for you 😉

You should have received a separate confirmation of this as wel in your mailbox.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@spitfire87)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@mabula-admin Hey

No worries, i've just emailed you back as well.

Thanks for sorting, much appreciated!

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Share: