Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Sticky] License Sticky

49 Posts
20 Users
9 Likes
96.1 K Views
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

UPDATE 2017-07-07: I have requested an EV code signing certificate to solve the problems with Norton Security/Anitvirus and Windows 8 and higher to install and start APP. Once I receive the certificate after external security checks, these problems should be solved due to signing of the application with a trusted certificate.

Hi all,

If you have a problem with your license, please post your question in this forum.

If you have requested a TRIAL and were unable to activate and start APP due to one of the below problems, please contact me at

support@astropixelprocessor.com

I will then help you to get started and I will restart you TRIAL license period.

Currently known issues in activation and starting APP from version 1.047:

• Big e-mail providers like Google & Hotmail are putting the e-mail with the license code in your spam folder. Please check your SPAM folder. Hotmail is really troublesome, it seems Hotmail even removes the e-mail in some cases without letting the user of the mailbox know about it. I am investigating on how to solve this.
  • Windows 10 together with Norton Antivirus currently prevents APP from being installed on the system. Norton uses a reputation system, and APP hasn't build up any reputation yet, so Norton simply says it's unsafe, although Norton Labs have never actually examined APP. Norton doens't allow APP to be installed currently unless you can manage to tell Norton it's a safe application. I am working to get his fixed.
  • If you have a user name with cyrillic (or other non-standard) characters on your system, the installation of APP will fail. Working to get this fixed as well.

From version 1.047, the Mac address issues are gone, and app can now be started offline as well, after online activation of the software.

#######################################################

Known license activation problems with APP version before 1.047:

• Currently, APP can only be started with an active internet connection, this requirement is on the TODO list to be removed in the future. 
  • Activating and starting APP can be a problem when you are behind a VPN, so please turn off the VPN when you activate or start APP. This is direcly related to the active internet connection requirement. (So I wll try to remove this problem as soon as possible.)

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jarbi58)
Red Giant

Hi,

I am excited to try this application. I just downloaded and installed the trial version, but I have not received license information so far. Wil it come automatically or do I need to request it separately somewhere ?

Clear skies,

Janos

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Janos,

I have just sent you the license code. Check your spam folder if you can't find it.

Let me know if you have received it now 😉

Cheers,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jarbi58)
Red Giant

Thanks Mabula,

I have received it now and already activated, it was in the spam folder indeed. Now I am diving in the documentation 😉

Cheers,

Janos

ReplyQuote
(@hansi1957)
Brown Dwarf

Hoi Mabula,

Ik heb dus ook een probleem met de activationcode.

Kun je mij hiermee helpen?

Proficiat nog met de APP uitgifte, ben benieuwd naar dit programma.

Groet,

Hans Wetering

hawet1957@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Hans,

What happens when you enter the license information, when APP asks for it to activate?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@hansi1957)
Brown Dwarf

Hi Mabula,

There appears a screen. I should fill in my name etc, but I also should fill in an licensecode.

I do not know the licensecode.

Hans

ReplyQuote
(@docgvg)
Red Giant

Hallo

Ik had een foute e-mail initieel ingevoerd waardoor de license info niet is doorgekomen. Daarna heb ik dit gewijzigd en een 2de versie gedownload. Nu is deze aanvraag 'begrijpelijk' gewijgerd. Kan u mij helpen dit op te lossen.

Mvg

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Hansi1957

Hi Mabula,

There appears a screen. I should fill in my name etc, but I also should fill in an licensecode.

I do not know the licensecode.

Hans

Hi Hans,

Yesterday evening around 23:45 CET I created your license code and an e-mail was sent to your inbox. Since you are using a gmail account, most likely it ended up in your spam folder. Please let me know if you can still find it and activate APP.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Guido

Hallo

Ik had een foute e-mail initieel ingevoerd waardoor de license info niet is doorgekomen. Daarna heb ik dit gewijzigd en een 2de versie gedownload. Nu is deze aanvraag 'begrijpelijk' gewijgerd. Kan u mij helpen dit op te lossen.

Mvg

Hi Guido,

I have just created a new license code for you and an e-mail was sent to your inbox. Let me know if you can now activate APP.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Axel
(@axel)
Main Sequence Star

HI,

I just get the30 days trial and I wonder how long does it take to receive the license code?

Best

Axel

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Axel

HI,

I just get the30 days trial and I wonder how long does it take to receive the license code?

Best

Axel

Hi Axel,

I have just sent it to you  😉 Check your gmail spam folder, it probably ended up there. Please inform google that it isn't spam.

Let me know if you have received the licensed code.

Cheers,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Axel
(@axel)
Main Sequence Star

Posted by: Mabula Haverkamp
Posted by: Axel

HI,

Best

Axel

Hi Axel,

I have just sent it to you  😉 Check your gmail spam folder, it probably ended up there. Please inform google that it isn't spam.

Let me know if you have received the licensed code.

Cheers,

Mabula

Hi,

I received the licence thanks a lot. Now I have to deal with the internet connection issue.

I don t think I have a vpn activated.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Axel,

Excellent, as long as you are not on a vpn or a virtual machine, the activation should work. Just try it 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@elken2004)
Molecular Cloud

Hi, I have sent an email regarding this, I have checked spam folders etc.

I did recieve two emails, one re account and two the download links etc.

But no license info.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Clive,

Thank you for contacting me using the forum. I have checked my mail server, there seems to be a security problem between my mail server and the mailserver of itinfo.com.au.

I think the mail server of itinfo.com.au is refusing to sent mail to my mail server and my mailserver is still trying to sent the e-mail with your license code to you:

Jun  4 04:44:36 h2668957 postfix/smtp[15935]: connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection timed out
Jun  4 04:44:36 h2668957 postfix/smtp[15935]: 661C93B041749: to=<clive@itinfo.com.au>, relay=none, delay=46710, delays=46678/0.01/32/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection timed out)
Jun  4 05:54:17 h2668957 postfix/smtp[16015]: connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection refused
Jun  4 05:54:18 h2668957 postfix/smtp[16015]: 661C93B041749: to=<clive@itinfo.com.au>, relay=none, delay=50892, delays=50878/0.01/14/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection refused)

Jun  4 08:14:38 h2668957 postfix/smtp[16166]: connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection timed out
Jun  4 08:14:38 h2668957 postfix/smtp[16166]: 661C93B041749: to=<clive@itinfo.com.au>, relay=none, delay=59312, delays=59280/0.01/32/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection timed out)
Jun  4 09:24:22 h2668957 postfix/smtp[16247]: connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection refused
Jun  4 09:24:22 h2668957 postfix/smtp[16247]: 661C93B041749: to=<clive@itinfo.com.au>, relay=none, delay=63496, delays=63480/0.01/17/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to itinfo.com.au[113.20.7.75]:25: Connection refused)

I have checked if I could ping itinfo.com.au or see the website of itinfo.com.au. This is all not possible. According to google there would be a website:

Great website hosting and service

http://www.itinfo.com.au/

But this website can't be reached at the moment, the connection seems  to time out as well.

Could it be that your mail server is down/crashed? Are you able to send and receive email at the moment?

I will try to send your license code to you from my gmail address to check if that works.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Axel
(@axel)
Main Sequence Star

Posted by: Mabula Haverkamp

Hi Axel,

Excellent, as long as you are not on a vpn or a virtual machine, the activation should work. Just try it 😉

Mabula

Hi Mabula,

It works fine with one of my computer (hence the late reply :)) but not on the second one (definitely related to the wifi controller).

Thanks for your support!

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aldrin-gabuya)
Hydrogen Atom

Hello.  I recently downloaded the software. Whenever I open the it, a pop-up asks for the license code which I haven't received it yet in my email, even in my spam. 

Please help. Thanks.

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Aldrin,

I have just created your Trial license code and you should have received an e-mail with the code now.

Let me know if you have received it now.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@barry-wilson)
Molecular Cloud

Hi Mabula

I've just downloaded the Mac OS trial.  I have received two emails neither of which contain the trial licence code.  Nothing in my junk folder either nor as far as I can tell is thew code in My Account.

Will the trial licence code follow or should I have expected it along with the other two emails?

Many thanks,

Barry Wilson

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@barry-wilson)
Molecular Cloud

Just an update - the email licence code has just come through.

Thank you.

Barry

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Excellent Barry 😉 

The order processing is not completely automated yet, so that was the reason for the delay. I am currently working to have it fully automated 😉

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jb-gayet)
White Dwarf

Greetings 🙂 Just registered and DLed the trial version of APP and, like Barry.Wilson, received 2 Mails but no Trail Licence Code, even in Spam. Is it possible to receive a code ? 🙂 TYVM in advance

JBG

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi JBG,

I have just processed your order, you should have received your trial code now 😉

Let me know if all is okay.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@mr-kluizenaar)
Molecular Cloud

Hoi Mabula,

krijg de trial versie niet geactiveerd, heb een active internet connectie.

Edit by Mabula: I can't activate the Trial license, I do have an active internet connection.

mvg, Eric

Astro Pixel

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting me.

I have just looked up your order. Your order date was 2017-06-29.

APP has changed a lot in the past 6 months and one of those changes is a new application security. To transition the application to a new security model, a new license activation database was constructed. The old database has recently been de-activated and is no longer supported. Old APP versions would need this old database to be running and it is no longer. So to be able to activate your trial license you will need to do the following:

- download the latest APP version following this video:

I have extended your download permissions to 31-3-2018.

- Then use your current trial license to activate it. To be sure, I will send the details to your e-mail address once more.

Let me know if you can download APP 1.056 and activate it now.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@mr-kluizenaar)
Molecular Cloud

Hi Mabula,

thanks it's working now.

kind regards,

Eric

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Excellent Eric,

Thank you for your feedback 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@stevemacdonald)
Hydrogen Atom

Hi Mabula, I have a current renters license, expires in October. I have just changed laptops and can't find the email with the license information on it. Are you able to re-send please?

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: stevemacdonald

Hi Mabula, I have a current renters license, expires in October. I have just changed laptops and can't find the email with the license information on it. Are you able to re-send please?

@stevemacdonald, I have resent the original e-mail with your license ;-). Let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: