Can't Buy the Progr...

Share:

We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.

Can't Buy the Program because of OTP  

RSS

(@ekallgren)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
February 7, 2018 18:22  

I can't buy your program as I haven't received a verification code as yet. How long does it take to send the code?

Eric

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
February 7, 2018 18:27  

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting me.

The OTP e-mail should be sent out immediately.

Any chance that it is in your spam folder ?

The sending out of OTP e-mails is done by a third party, so it could be that their mailserver is malfunctioning. I will test it myself right now.

Just hang on, I'll report back in a couple of minutes.

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@ekallgren)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
February 7, 2018 18:32  

I checked all my folders.

Hanging On

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
February 7, 2018 18:39  

Hi Eric,

I have just tested it, and I have received an OTP e-mail within 2 seconds.

Maybe, your mailserver/provider doesn’t allow mail to your inbox from the third party infrastructure or some other strange reason… I suspect the problem is that it is sent from a third party, but…

I have disabled the function now, to have this sorted out properly without delaying you 😉

So if you go to checkout the OTP function should be gone now. Maybe a refresh of your browser will help as well if you still see it.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: