Can't Buy the Progr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Can't Buy the Program because of OTP

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ekallgren)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I can't buy your program as I haven't received a verification code as yet. How long does it take to send the code?

Eric

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting me.

The OTP e-mail should be sent out immediately.

Any chance that it is in your spam folder ?

The sending out of OTP e-mails is done by a third party, so it could be that their mailserver is malfunctioning. I will test it myself right now.

Just hang on, I'll report back in a couple of minutes.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@ekallgren)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I checked all my folders.

Hanging On

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Eric,

I have just tested it, and I have received an OTP e-mail within 2 seconds.

Maybe, your mailserver/provider doesn’t allow mail to your inbox from the third party infrastructure or some other strange reason… I suspect the problem is that it is sent from a third party, but…

I have disabled the function now, to have this sorted out properly without delaying you 😉

So if you go to checkout the OTP function should be gone now. Maybe a refresh of your browser will help as well if you still see it.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: