Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Black Friday deal  

RSS

(@tdaiber)
Molecular Cloud Customer
November 28, 2020 10:20  

Hello,

can I take advantage of the renters deal, even if my subscription is only expiring next September? 🙂

Thanks a lot

Clear skies

Torsten

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
November 28, 2020 13:17  

Hi Torsten,

The deals are there for customers that buy either a renters or owner license. Unfortunately we can't add current users to that.

What is possible is to extend your license for the next year with the deal btw.

ReplyQuote
(@tdaiber)
Molecular Cloud Customer
November 28, 2020 15:58  
Posted by: @vincent-mod

Hi Torsten,

The deals are there for customers that buy either a renters or owner license. Unfortunately we can't add current users to that.

What is possible is to extend your license for the next year with the deal btw.

Thanks for your quick answer, Vincent.

What exactly do you mean by "extending my license for the next year with the deal"? I do have a renters license, expiring September '21. Should I next year wait for Black Friday deal before extending? 🙂

Thank you.

Torsten

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
November 28, 2020 16:10  

No, you can already order a new license and whatever remains on your current license will be added to that. 😉

ReplyQuote
(@tdaiber)
Molecular Cloud Customer
November 29, 2020 20:22  

Great, that was the answer I was hoping for 🙂

Thanks a lot.

Greetings

Torsten

ReplyQuote
Share: