Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

finished file total integration

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@snmair)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hello,

Do forgive me if this has been asked and answered.  Is there an easy way to see what the total image integration (from lights used) is on a finished image/file please?  I am using several sessions and only integrating 70 -80 % so i would like to know how to do this.  I cannot see what files APP is ignoring so i cant manually add up the number of each.

many thanks

S Mair

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@snmair Hi! Once the integration has finished, you can load the file in the image viewer (double click the file name at the bottom of the file list in APP) and inspect the FITS header. There should be an EXPTIME keyword. 

If you already closed APP then you can load the integration result by loading it either as Other/Processed or as a Light in APP and then load it in the image viewer again. 

ReplyQuote
(@snmair)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@wvreeven Thankyou very much for your help!

ReplyQuote
Share: