Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Reference and register

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@syberand)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

What is the correct process if I have a RGB mosaic and want to add Ha to it and make sure they are placed correctly.
Basically: Can I set a reference from the original picture and make APP align the new pictures to it?

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@syberand Hi Anders. Create the two individual mosaics (so one for RGB and one for Ha). Then load both mosaics as lights and go to tab 4 to register them against one another. Once done, save the registered frames in tab 4 and use those to combine them. If you want to use APP for combining them in Tools -> Combine RGB, you first need to split the RGB mosaic after registering against the Ha mosaic in tab 2. The reason is that in Combine RGB you need to load frames for the individual color channels and you cannot load RGB images. See the workflow that I redirected you originally to in your previous post.

ReplyQuote
(@syberand)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

thank you

ReplyQuote
(@dsalman1)
White Dwarf

I am having trouble with OSC color mosaics.   The process I am using with the mosaics as seen on some youtubes seem to be correct.   When I do a single color with a B&W camera the blending is great.  However, with the ZWO 071 camera I am using on a 2-image mosaic the blending is not good.  This could be fixed in Photoshop with the blending and lines seen.   What area do I need to adjust more or less to get the blend more transparent in the mosaic?  I am guessing parameters need adjusting a bit

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Are you using LNC and MBB?

ReplyQuote
Share: