Share:
Notifications
Clear all

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

HOO bicolor workflow  

RSS

(@7imlooigmail-com)
Molecular Cloud Customer
April 15, 2020 14:35  

Hi, I am hoping someone can share their workflow in the RBG combine tool with latest version 1.079. I have some Ha and Oiii data, noticed that in 1.079 I can add the channel with a HOO 1 or 2 formula but not having much luck to tease out the colors. 

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
HOO
(@beatrice-heinze)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
April 16, 2020 01:30  

Hi Tim Looi

Please, check out the video of B&K Science and Astronomy on You Tube.  Here is the link :

I processed my Duo-Narrowband data of the Rosette Nebula following his workflow with Astro Pixel Processor. The result was great.

It's done with an older version of APP, but I don't think that the RGB combine tool has changed that much. 

Also the videos of Rutger Bus and Astrostace gave me that extra information that I needed concerning Duoband processing with APP.

Here the link to Rutger Bus' video:

Here the link to the video of Astrostace: 

Good luck!

This post was modified 7 months ago 4 times by Beatrice Heinze

ReplyQuote
Share: