Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Dual narrowband and extract channels?  

RSS

(@syberand)
White Dwarf Customer
August 5, 2021 00:33  

I use the L-eXtreme with my ASI533 and normally when I process I put it on "Ha-O color"

What I have done previously to get my Ha and O channels out is go back and change it to extract those channels.

Is there a way where I can create a "master" which I can extract those channels from? So I dont have to double all the way back ?

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
August 5, 2021 08:54  

@syberand This is not possible unfortunately. Mabula has explained to Vincent and me that it is necessary to start from the raw data to get the best result for this kind of extraction. However, I’ll ask him again about this. 

ReplyQuote
(@annehouw)
Main Sequence Star Customer
August 5, 2021 09:11  

As an alternative, it would be nice to have a batch process to have it all in one go, skipping the need to restart this manually (color and or Ha and OIII). Feature request. 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar Admin
August 5, 2021 09:25  

@annehouw Thanks for that great suggestion. I'll pass it on to Mabula.

ReplyQuote
Share: