2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
Unhandled NullPointerException in CreateCalibrationDetails
Encountered error in module:
Error Message: java.lang.NullPointerException
Yes, that would be a better flow, I agree. A somewhat more readable error maybe. 🙂 We aren't changing the rules of the program in the sense of giving the user a choice to use data that doesn't work with calibration, it wouldn't result into data that is nice to look at. In cases like this it's better not to calibrate at all or at least retake the bias and darks with another gain.