Save custom mixes i...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Save custom mixes in combine RGB tool

3 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
(@imnewhere)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

I would like the ability to save custom mixes in the combine RGB tool. I know it isn't a big deal to move the sliders around, but I wanted to possibly get it on the radar for the future. I've attached a screenshot of a Hubble Palette one I use. This is the mix I used to get the attached image.

Hubble 1
Heartv2 1600x1564

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Great stuff. This will definitely be possible when we add settings to APP. I don't know if that will be (specifically this setting) in the upcoming release, but it makes a ton of sense to make that possible yes. @mabula-admin

ps. stunning result there!

ImNewHere reacted
ReplyQuote
(@imnewhere)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Thanks! APP is a really solid go-to tool for this stuff. Between the sliders on combine RGB and the selective color tool it is hard to beat the results you can get with it. I've actually done multiple tutorials on APP for the Telescope Live community. For this kind of stuff I'd run it up against any tool, and for stacking nothing out there touches it.

ReplyQuote
Share: