Retain Zoom level w...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Retain Zoom level with Previews

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@scott_rosen)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Hi Mabula - here's a suggestion that I have.  When previewing images in the image previewer, I think it would be very helpful if it retained the zoom settings when going from one image to the next.  When I'm culling through my raw subs, I like to zoom in fairly tightly, often to each of the corners.  If I zoom in to some point on one image, and then go to the next image, I want to retain that zoom level and position in the frame so that I can compare one sub to the other.  Right now, when I go to the next sub, it shows me the full frame.  As such, I don't see an easy way to blink from one sub to the next.

Thanks for considering this request.

Scott

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Scott,

If you deselect "scale" above the image viewer panel, it will retain the zoom and the scrollbar position while browsing throught the frames, just like you would like to do.

Let me know it this works for you.

Maybe "scale" isn't the best way to descibe the option? How would you call it? just "scale to fit" ?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@scott_rosen)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Ah, perfect - that did the trick!  If there's room, I think "Display Full Frame", "Display Full Image", or "Show Full Frame" is the least ambiguous.  If any of those phrases were there, even a dummy like me would know what the checkbox did!

🙂

Thanks for your help,

Scott

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Thank you Scott, I'll change it 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: