Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Keyboard Shortcuts  

RSS

(@mrrat)
White Dwarf Customer
August 10, 2021 14:01  

There are standard conventions for shortcuts in graphics programs that I miss when using APP.  Especially spacebar + mouse movement to scroll the image.  Just implementing that one would remove huge frustrations for me. 

thank you

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
August 10, 2021 14:43  

Hi Steven, yes I agree. I've send your request to Mabula.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
August 20, 2021 16:01  

Hi Steven @mrrat & @vincent-mod,

I guess, I can add the spacebar as an option as well, that should be no problem I think. I have added it to my ToDo list to implement.

But as it is now, it is not working well for you, or is it just confusing because you are used to space bar + mouse movement?

Simply click a mousebutton and move the mouse? If you do not move you will zoom in/out, if you move, the image is moved 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mrrat)
White Dwarf Customer
August 20, 2021 17:35  

@mabula-admin just confusing.  You get used to using the Photoshop shortcuts.

thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mrrat)
White Dwarf Customer
September 11, 2021 19:25  
Posted by: @mabula-admin

Simply click a mousebutton and move the mouse?

That doesn't work in the tools that require mouse selections.

ReplyQuote
Share: