Add an option to cr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

Add an option to crop automatically on the intersection of all files  

RSS

(@svdwal)
White Dwarf Customer
February 13, 2021 09:55  

Now you can do no crop, reference file crop, and something else I can' look at with the app still not processing while offscreen. Adding a crop that is the intersection of all files means you don't have to do this manually, loosing data in the proces as you are never as good as the system in this case.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
February 13, 2021 10:32  

Hi Sander,

Let me process the number of RFC posts first, thanks for those! I'll make sure Mabula sees them and I'll try to answer some of them, let me grab a cup of coffee. 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: